友情链接合作
出线形势危急!国足0-0战平黎巴嫩,对手两次击中横梁
2024-01-17 22:55:07 来源:妙辞帮微信小程序 阅读:358

本文来源:www.miaocibang.com

中文译文:

这是一场必须拿下的比赛,这是中国足球最熟悉不过的“生死战”。

17日晚7点30分,国足迎战亚洲杯小组赛第二个对手黎巴嫩队——对手两次击中横梁,武磊也错过了空门的机会……最终双方0-0互交白卷。

本场比赛后,国足只积2分,下场比赛将迎战东道主、小组最强对手卡塔尔队,出线形势已经岌岌可危。

国足历史战绩保持不败

翻阅历史,国足在对阵黎巴嫩的近五场国际比赛中保持不败(4胜1平),并且在近四次对阵对手时均保持零封。

最近是在2009年的亚洲杯预选赛两回合比赛——当时国足客场2比0取胜,于海和曲波分别进球;回到主场1比0赢球,进球球员是杜威。

不过,本场比赛是两队在亚洲杯赛场上的首次交锋。

亚足联也指出,在首轮0-0战平塔吉克斯坦后,中国队在过去两场亚洲杯比赛中均未进球(上一场是2019年0比3伊朗),他们将首次面临亚洲杯连续三场被零封的危险。

国足上一次在正式比赛中取胜是在去年10月,当时在世预赛上国足2比1客胜泰国拿到3分。此后,国足在世预赛中不敌韩国,国际友谊赛中接连负于阿曼队和中国香港队。

对于本场比赛,数据公司Opta预测国足获胜的概率为50.6%,输球概率为25.7%,两队打平概率为23.7%。

张玉宁首发,扬科维奇变阵

亚洲杯第二场比赛对于国足来说通常并不好打,相比于此前四届杯赛第一场比赛的开门红,国足在四场小组赛第二场比赛中成绩就比较一般了:

2007年和伊朗2比2打平,2011年被东道主卡塔尔2比0击败,最近两届则是分别击败了乌兹别克斯坦和菲律宾。 

本场比赛,扬科维奇对首发阵容进行了两处调整,徐新取代王秋明打后腰,张玉宁轮换谭龙担任首发中锋,国足官方给出的官方阵型也从上一场的4-4-2变为5-3-2:

门将颜骏凌,三中卫张琳芃、蒋光太、朱辰杰,刘彬彬和刘洋打边翼卫,三中场王上源、徐新和戴伟浚,双前锋为张玉宁和武磊。

扬科维奇从去年6月开始就经常在一场比赛中切换三中卫和四后卫体系,他也多次表示希望球队有能力在一场比赛中运用两套技战术。

“我的首发队员100%准备好了,替补席上的队员也是100%准备好了。杯赛的赛制决定了我们3天就要踢一场比赛,所有队伍都有一定的轮换。”

抵达球场接受赛前采访时,扬科维奇表示适当轮换是计划内的选择,“比赛计划我们早有准备,首发阵容不是临时调整,而是事先就有相关计划。”


新闻译文:

The exit situation is critical! The Chinese national football team drew 0-0 with Lebanon, and their opponents hit the crossbar twice

This is a game that must be won, and it is the most familiar "life and death battle" in Chinese football.

At 7:30 pm on the 17th, the Chinese national football team faced the second opponent of the Asian Cup group stage, Lebanon - the opponent hit the crossbar twice, and Wu Lei also missed the opportunity to score an empty goal... In the end, the two sides drew 0-0 with a blank draw.

After this game, the Chinese national football team only accumulated 2 points. In the next game, they will face the host country and the strongest opponent in the group, Qatar, and their qualifying situation is already in jeopardy.

The historical record of the Chinese national football team remains unbeaten

Looking back at history, the Chinese national football team has remained unbeaten in their last five international matches against Lebanon (4 wins and 1 draw), and has kept zero goals in their last four matches against opponents.

The most recent match was in the two legs of the 2009 Asian Cup qualifiers - when the Chinese national team won 2-0 away, with goals scored by Yu Hai and Qu Bo respectively; Returning to the home court to win 1-0, the scoring player is Dewey.

However, this game is the first encounter between the two teams on the Asian Cup stage.

The Asian Football Confederation also pointed out that after a 0-0 draw with Tajikistan in the first round, the Chinese team has not scored in the past two Asian Cup matches (the last one was Iran in 2019 with a score of 0-3), and they will face the danger of being banned for three consecutive Asian Cup matches for the first time.

The last time the Chinese national team won an official match was in October last year, when they won 2-1 away against Thailand in the World Cup qualifiers and scored 3 points. Afterwards, the Chinese national football team lost to South Korea in the World Cup qualifiers, and suffered consecutive losses to Oman and Hong Kong in international friendly matches.

For this game, data company Opta predicts a 50.6% chance of winning, a 25.7% chance of losing, and a 23.7% chance of drawing for the Chinese national team.

Zhang Yuning starts, Yangkovic changes formations

The second game of the Asian Cup is usually not easy for the Chinese football team. Compared to the good start of the first game of the previous four cup competitions, the Chinese football team's performance in the second game of the four group stage matches is relatively average:

In 2007, they drew 2-2 with Iran. In 2011, they were defeated 2-0 by the host country Qatar. In the last two games, they have defeated Uzbekistan and the Philippines respectively.

In this game, Yankovic made two adjustments to the starting lineup. Xu Xin replaced Wang Qiuming as the defensive midfielder, and Zhang Yuning rotated Tan Long as the starting center. The official formation of the Chinese Football association also changed from 4-4-2 in the previous game to 5-3-2:

Goalkeeper Yan Junling, three center backs Zhang Linpeng, Jiang Guangtai, Zhu Chenjie, Liu Binbin and Liu Yang playing as wingers, three center backs Wang Shangyuan, Xu Xin, and Dai Weijun, with double forwards Zhang Yuning and Wu Lei.


重点词汇

  • 生死战 life-and-death battle

  • 亚洲杯 Asia Cup ; Asian Cup/Games

  • 小组赛 Group Stage ; group match ; group competition

  • 第二个 The second ; 2nd

  • 空门 Buddhism ; null gate

  • 交白卷 hand in an unanswered examination paper ; hand in a blank examination paper

  • 岌岌可危 on the line ; in imminent danger ; in a critical situation ; be placed in jeopardy ; in imminent danger of falling down

  • 翻阅 look into ; browse ; look through ; scan ; look over ; glance over ; read over

  • 国际比赛 international ; international match ; international tournament ; international competition


句子分析

句子成分分析

The last time (the Chinese national team won an official matchwas in October [last year], || when they won 2-1 away [against Thailand] [in the World Cup] || qualifiers and scored 3 points.

句子语法结构详解:

(won 为 win 的过去式。)

* 第2个 the 开头为定语从句,引导词 that 被省略。

* 第1个 won 为谓语,采用一般过去时。

* was 为系动词作谓语,采用一般过去时。

* when 为连词,引导时间状语从句。

* 第2个 won 为谓语,采用一般过去时。

* away 为副词作宾语补足语(即构成复合宾语)。

* qualifiers 开头为陈述句。

* scored 为过去分词作定语。

* points 为谓语,采用一般现在时。动词采用第三人称单数形式。

* they 为人称代词主格。the 为定冠词。an 为不定冠词。


句子相关词汇解释:

Phrase:last time1) 上次  2) 最后一次last year去年the World Cup世界杯

Vocabulary:

image.png编辑

句子语法错误检查:

The last time the Chinese national team won an official match was in October last year, when they won 2-1 away against Thailand in the World Cup qualifiers and scored 3 points.

 主谓不一致。建议把 points 改为 point。 (详解)

以上是妙词帮为您整理编写的文章《出线形势危急!国足0-0战平黎巴嫩,对手两次击中横梁》的全部内容。妙词帮是国内权威分题型分考点背诵中高考/四六级考研/专升本/出国单词的专业单词软件。扫描如下小程序码,进入妙词帮官方小程序获取更多英语相关资料! 【关键词:高考单词;高考英语;高中单词;高中英语;单词app;单词软件;记单词app;记单词软件;背单词软件;背单词app;英语单词;四六级单词;四六级英语;四六级单词app;四六级单词软件;考研单词app;考研单词软件;核心单词;高考冲刺复习;高考英语教材;高考英语真题;四六级真题;四六级试题;考研真题;考研英语单词;考研英语真题】

回到顶部
点击反馈
超级单词本
  • 请用微信扫描二维码
  • 进入妙辞帮小程序使用喔
    • 累计查询
    • 6340000+
    • 累计用户
    • 1090000+
    • 累计词本
    • 600+
    • 词条收录
    • 210000+
    ©2003 - 2024 妙辞帮在线词典 湘ICP备20023888号